Honghao Herb is a wholesale bulk supplier of rutin powder
- Rutin, also known as rutinum and vitamin P, with molecular formula c27h30o16, is a natural flavonoid glycoside, which belongs to flavonol glycosomes widely existing in plants. The two glycosomes are glucose and rhamnose.
- The appearance is light yellow or light green crystalline powder. It can be dissolved in pyridine, formyl and alkaline solution, slightly soluble in ethanol, acetone and ethyl acetate, and almost insoluble in chloroform, ether, benzene, carbon disulfide and petroleum ether.
|Appearance||Slight Green Yellow Powder|
Sealed and placed in a cool, ventilated and dry place.
|Physical properties||soluble in pyridine, formyl and alkali, slightly soluble in ethanol, acetone and ethyl acetate, almost insoluble in water, chloroform, ether, benzene, carbon disulfide and petroleum ether|
- It can be used as edible antioxidant and nutritional enhancer.
- It has anti-inflammatory effect, can reduce the inflammation caused by mustard oil on animal eyes or skin, and has anti-virus effect.
- It can maintain vascular resistance, reduce its permeability and reduce brittleness. It can be used to prevent and treat cerebral hemorrhage, hypertension, retinal hemorrhage, purpura and acute hemorrhagic nephritis.
- Used in medicine, cosmetics and food industries.
- Convenient DHL, FEDEX, UPS and EMS service
Packing And Shipping: