Honghao Herb is a wholesale bulk supplier of astaxanthin extract powder
Description:Natural astaxanthin also known as astacin, is a kind of precious health ingredients, is used for development to enhance immunity,
anti-oxidation, anti-inflammatory, eyes and brain health, regulating blood lipids and other natural and healthy products.
Astaxanthin extract powder is used as a raw material for human health food and medicine; aquaculture (currently the main salmon, trout and salmon), poultry feed additive and additives of cosmetics.
|Product Name||Astaxanthin 2%|
|Part Used||haematococcus pluvialis|
|Appearance||Dark red powder|
|Storage||Store in a well-closed container away from moisture and direct sunlight|
|Shelf Life||24 months if sealed and stored properly|
|Sterilization Method||High-temperature, non-irradiated.|
- Anticancer effect:Astaxanthin can effectively control many kinds of cancer, such as liver cancer, oral cancer, colorectal cancer, bladder cancer and breast cancer.
- Enhance body immunity:Astaxanthin can significantly enhance the local and systemic immune capacity of the body. This immunomodulatory characteristic, combined with antioxidation, plays an important role in preventing the occurrence and spread of diseases.
- Coloring:Astaxanthin has strong pigment deposition ability, which makes the skin and muscles of some aquatic animals appear healthy and bright colors, and makes the eggs and feathers, skin, feet and items of birds appear healthy golden yellow or red.
- The addition of astaxanthin in the feed not only turned the skin phosphorus armour yellow, but also increased the content of astaxanthin in the muscle.
- Food and health food:Astaxanthin has been used as food additive in food coloring, preservation and nutrition abroad. Foreign countries have already carried out research on the synthesis of human health products with astaxanthin and developed health products containing astaxanthin.
- Drugs:The antioxidant and immune promoting effects of astaxanthin can be used to make drugs to prevent oxidative tissue damage.
- Feed industry:The largest market of astaxanthin is in the feed industry. It can be mainly used as a feed additive for fish (salmon, sturgeon, rainbow trout, red snapper, etc.) and crustaceans and poultry such as shrimp and crab.
- Cosmetics:Astaxanthin as a new cosmetic raw material, with its excellent characteristics, is widely used in creams, emulsions, lip balm, skin care products and other cosmetics.
Packing And Shipping: