Honghao Herb is a wholesale bulk supplier of shikimic acid powder
- Shikimic acid is an organic compound with the molecular formula c7h10o5. It is colorless or white acicular crystal.
- Shikimic acid can inhibit platelet aggregation, arteriovenous thrombosis and cerebral thrombosis by affecting arachidonic acid metabolism. Shikimic acid has anti-inflammatory and analgesic effects. It can also be used as an intermediate of antiviral and anticancer drugs.
- This product is mostly used as pharmaceutical intermediate, which has certain irritation and is not suitable for direct use. It naturally exists in Illicium verum Hook. F. or Ginkgo biloba.
|Product Name||Shikimic acid|
|Botanical Source||Illicium verum Hook.f.|
|Appearance:||white fine powder|
|Shelf Life:||2 Years|
|Storage:||Cool and dry place|
- Shikimic acid can directly affect arachidonic acid metabolism,
- Shikimic acid has anti-inflammatory and analgesic effects.
- Shikimic acid is an intermediate of anticancer and antiviral drugs.
- In addition, shikimic acid is also the basic raw material for the prevention and control of avian influenza.
- Shikimic acid can inhibit the concentration of platelets and the formation of arterial, venous and cerebral thrombosis.
- It can also be used as an intermediate of antiviral and anticancer drugs.
- Used in medicine and veterinary medicine industry.
- Convenient DHL, FEDEX, UPS and EMS service
- 5-10g sample for free
Packing And Shipping: