Honghao Herb is a wholesale bulk supplier of White Willow Bark Extract.
Willow bark comes from the willow tree of the Salix species. The bark contains salicin, a compound similar to aspirin. Salicin is metabolized in the body to create salicylic acid, a precursor to aspirin.
The herbal extract has long been used in native and folk medicine to relieve pain, inflammation, and fever. In the late 1800s, chemists discovered a way to make a synthetic version of salicylic acid, called acetylsalicylic acid, which we today know as aspirin.
||White Willow Bark Extract|
|Appearance||White Fine Powder|
|Botanical Source||Salix Alba|
|Particle Size||95% Pass 80 Mesh
- Relieves pain and reduce fevers, including headache, back and neck pain,muscle aches, and menstrual cramps.
- Has the function of treatment inflammation. Helps to treat scabies,erysipelas, decayed tooth, swelling in the gum.
- Effective on dispelling wind-evil, increasing urine, reducing swelling.
- Has the function of curing rheumatism, blennorrhagia, gonorrhea cloudy urine, pee atresia, epidemic hepatitis.
- White Willow Bark Extract is applied in cosmetics, it can inhibit whelk and relieve swelling and pain.
- White Willow Bark Extract is applied in pharmaceutical field, it is mainly used to curing fever, colds and infections.
- White Willow Bark Extract is applied in feed additive, it is mainly used as feed additive for diminishing inflammation and promoting digestion.
- Convenient DHL, FEDEX, UPS and EMS service
Packing And Shipping: