Honghao Herb is a wholesale bulk supplier of Berberine Powder
- Berberine, also known as berberine, is a quaternary ammonium alkaloid isolated from Rhizoma Coptidis. It is the main effective component of Rhizoma Coptidis. It is yellow acicular crystal and tastes bitter.
- It is widely distributed in the plant kingdom, and berberine is found in about 4 families and 10 genera. M. - E. chavalier and g. peltan were first obtained from the bark of xanthoxylonclava in 1826
|Botanical Source||Coptis chinensis|
|Storage||Store in cool&dry place;Keep away from strong light and heat.|
|Shelf Life||2 years when properly stored|
- Antiviral agents, microbial effect, antibacterial effect; Antiviral effect; Antigenic worm; Antitoxic effect.
- Effect on cardiovascular system, anti arrhythmia; Lower blood pressure; Positive muscle strength; It is reported that berberine has a protective effect on ischemic brain injury.
- Hypoglycemic effect, a large number of pharmacological and clinical studies have confirmed that berberine not only has a significant hypoglycemic effect, but also has a good preventive and therapeutic effect on complications associated with diabetes and thrombosis.
- Used in the pharmaceutical industry.
Packing And Shipping: