Honghao Herb is a wholesale bulk supplier of marshmallow extract powder
Marshmallow root and leaves of the plant are used medicinally. For many years marshmallow plants have been used to relieve coughs and sore throats, as well as for chapped skin and minor wounds.
Both the root and the leaf of the marshmallow plant contain a substance known as mucilate, a mucusy substance that does not dissolve in water. It is this substance that causes marshmallow to swell up and become slippery when wet.
This attribute of the marshmallow plant gives it the ability to soothe irritation of the mouth, throat and stomach, as well as to relieve coughing. Marshmallow is also believed to have a limited ability to fight infection and boost the immune system.
|Latin Name||Althaea Officinalis|
|Assay||Ratio extract 5:1,10:1,20:1|
|Appearance||Brown fine powder|
- Marshmallow has been used as an expectorant to treat a variety of upper respiratory problems.
- Marshmallow reduces inflammation and has a calming effect on the body.
- Although Marshmallow has primarily been used for the respiratory and digestive tracts, its high mucilage content may also provide some minor relief for urinary tract and skin infections.
- Marshmallow's mucilage content helps soothe inflamed tissues, often caused by bronchitis. Marshmallow also relieves dryness and irritation in the chest and throat, usually brought on by colds and persistent coughs.
- Marshmallow has been known to relieve indigestion, kidney problems, urinary tract infections, and even external skin wounds such as boils and abscesses.
- Convenient DHL, FEDEX, UPS and EMS service
Packing And Shipping: