Honghao Herb is a wholesale bulk supplier of Beta-carotene Powder
Beta-carotene is a member of the carotenoids, which are highly pigmented (red, orange, yellow), fat-soluble compounds naturally present in many fruits, grains, oils, and vegetables (green plants, carrots, sweet potatoes, squash, spinach, apricots, and green peppers).
Alpha, beta, and gamma carotene are considered provitamins because they can be converted to active vitamin A.
|Product Name:||beta caroten 10-30%|
|Latin Name:||Daucus carota L|
|Appearance:||Orange fine powder|
|Storage:||Cool and dry place|
- Beta carotene is probably the most well known of the carotenoids, a phytonutrients family that represents of the one most widespread groups of naturally occurring pigments.
- Beta carotene is one of the most abundant carotenoids in the North American diet as well as one of approximately 50 carotenoids known as "provitamin A"compounds, able to be converted in the body into retinol, an active form of vitamin A.
- Beta carotene now have received a tremendous amount of attention as potential anti-cancer and anti-aging compounds.
- Beta carotene is a powerful antioxidant, protecting the cells of the body from damage caused by free radicals.
- Beta Carotene is also one of the carotenoids believed to enhance the function of the immune system.